- Freeze left-over cream
- Satsumas and oranges past their best make great
- Freeze wine ‘dregs’ in ice cube trays for sauces and
- Make breadcrumbs from stale bread (these can be frozen in
- As veg ‘turns’, prep it and freeze it! Save waste and save
- If bread goes stale-create breadcrumbs and freeze-use as a
topping for lasagne and pasta bakes.
- Freeze left over lemon juice in ice cube
- Fruit which is past it’s best can be cooked in a
- If your potatoes are about to go out of date….boil them, put
them in the fridge, roast them another day.
- Compost anything you can’t use
- Use common sense re: ‘sell by’ date