Here are all the resources you need to run your very own Leftover Lunch.
What you can download below
- The introduction - this gives you an overview of why food waste is an issue and what the Great Waste is all about
- How to run a leftover lunch - this give you step by step instructions on how to run your party
- Three activites - to keep your guests entertained and informed
- Three recipe plans - designed by River Cottage development chefs, these 2 course plans help you create lovely food from commonly wasted foods.
- Invitations - to invite your guests to the party and ask them to bring some key ingredients
- Pledge cards - at the end of the party, everyone is asked to send in a food waste pledge so that they can make a difference in thier homes - if you do you stand a chance of winning a River
The Leftover Lunch boxes showing the contents and one of the prizes: a signed copy of one of Hugh's recipe books.